We sincerely hope that you are one of the lucky ones living in a part of the world where spring has sprung! (A couple of our team members aren’t.) If so, this is the perfect chance to freshen up your Pinterest profile. And what’s our number one tip for freshening up your Pinterest profile?
Update Your Board Covers
It only takes a few minutes to choose new board covers that represent the warmer weather, but these few minutes make a huge difference to someone coming across your profile for the first time.
How to change your Pinterest board cover:
1. When you’re in your board view, click the “Edit” button on the right.
2. Click “Change Cover” in the editing box that pops up.
3. When the cover editor pops up, keep clicking the right arrow until you find your next cover (these options come from the pins you’ve pinned to this board).
4. Click and drag the image around until what appears in the box is the perfect cropping for a board cover.
5. Save your changes in this pop up and then save your changes in the next pop up.
6. If you don’t see the change right away (or if it looks like it changed only for a second and went back), don’t worry. Usually, all you need to do is refresh the page and you’ll see your new cover.
We would also suggest moving your winter boards down closer to the bottom and use your prime profile real estate for seasonally appropriate boards.